Optimal Moisture & Comfort
Saffron Meristem Cream is a luxurious comfort cream loaded with numerous key ingredients for the complete corneotherapy care of your dry, sensitive clients. It contains Shea butter and the special complexes listed below to moisturize, calm redness and irritation, nourish and repair the skin barrier. This helps strengthen the stratum cornea in order to protect against daily wear and tear from environmental toxins. The exciting part, however, is the Saffron Meristems. Saffron is well-known as one of the world’s most expensive spices.
Hale & Hush is one of the first skin care brands to use Saffron Meristems. The Meristems (think plant stem cells) contain all the power of Saffron to provide antioxidant, anti-aging and brightening benefits.
- Restores moisture and calms irritation.
- Fortifies and promotes a healthy barrier function.
- Provides gentle anti-age benefits.
Hale & Hush Saffron Meristem Cream
CROCUS SATIVUS (Saffron) MERISTEM CELL EXTRACT-ANTIOXIDANT RICH-STEM: This highly effective extract contains natural lightening and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have shown Saffron also contains a carotenoid, called crocetin, that helps prevent the growth of cancer cells.
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Shea) BUTTER: Very high in healing Vitamin E, Shea Butter provides UV free-radical protection as a highly emollient moisturizer with quick absorption.
SPECIAL COMPLEX OF OILS: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to moisturize, these oils repair and protect the stratum corneum:
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – rich in linoleic acid.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil – rich in the fatty acid ricinoleic, skin softener, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil – rich in Palmitoleic acid, that easily penetrates and lubricates skin.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil – Rich in EFA and Vitamin E content.
SPECIAL COMPLEX OF HONEY (anti-microbial), HYALURONIC ACID, PHOSPHOLIPIDS and SPHINGOLIPIDS: Essential ingredients to a repair and maintain a healthy stratum corneum.